Monday, February 1, 2010

I am still waiting ,

Saturday ; 30/01/2010

Went to had my fringe cut off . Its not bangs anymore , & it look really ugly manxc .
I hate that lady who cut my fringe . /:
After i had my fringe cut , went over to ToaPayoh with Mummy . She wanted to buy some stuffs ?
LOL , After awhile went home . (:

Sunday ; 31/01/2010
Woken up mummy at 10.30 , Bathe & prepared .
bus down to Cousin house , Took stuffs & went to have our brunch . :]
Thanks Aunty for the treat . :]
Shopped for My Cny Shoes , & finally brought it .
Thanks Mummy , :D
Brought my Shoes , & went over to aunty2 House . :]
Headed down to cause Way Point , Brought My cny Dress .
& went to shop around for Cousin shoes .
Haaa , had dinner at Thai Siam Kitchen . Its Nice . :]
Went home after that . (:

Monday ; 01/02/2010

Hello ,
School was okay ?
Hm , went to school as usual .
Sat at the font , Chatted with GarFong & EnHai .
Okay , GarFong & I was High . :]
Craps , Jokes & Laughs .
Went back to class , i was High , High & High .
I keep 'molesting' people uh ?
Okay , i know i am mad .
Ha , Today lessons was pretty fine ?
Haaa , Had Miss.Ang Lesson . She keep call me PA-ME-LA (:
Haaa , figure out how to pronunce ? Only , some of them know it . (:
Haah , did a short test paper . & went to Computer Lab . (:
Okay , Luvszx . :]
Hmm , did chatting on msn with Girlf & Some Assholes Came disturb me in msn again . -,-
Well , chatted awhile w/ Girlf , Gary & co
I went into blog-hopping . :]
Didn't manage to post , as lack of time .
Went back to class , had Maths .
Did revison , :]
Recess , didn't do duty . (: Ate with Marie ; Shirley ; GarFong & Leona . (:
Finished eating ; went to buy sweets & brought GreenTea . Luvszx
Went back to class , Craps with gary & co outside 3T1 classroom , saw Mr.Zhuri all zao . :]
Went to HomeEcon lessons , Fun :]
Haaa, plenty of jokes & Laughters . (:
Went back to class , Miss.TanLeeSan came in . ._.
Heh , did maths class test .
Ohhzx , sure fail . The maths test is hard neh . ._.
nevermind , I am prepared for the worst .
After Miss.TanLeeSan left , Miss.LuoZhiWei came in .
FreePeriod ; Did cleaning classroom . :]
& Had Assembly . Talked about Drugs ? Laughs .
After Assembly , Was called to stay back , listened to Mr.Zhuri talking .
Ohhxc ,
He said about Classrooms cleaning , stuffs .
Ohhxc , he said about Classroom keys too ?
Heh , need to take back key from Gary . ._.
Thats all for today ? Bye .

Well ,
i have to decided to continue waiting for you ,
So i will wait untill felings fade .
But , i still wish you could give me an answer about the question .
As , i really want to know the answer .
I want to hear it from you & not the others .
I have already waited for you 11 Months already ,
Hm , this 11 Months for me isn't easy at all .
Its hard for me .

But , i will still continue to wait .
I am still waiting for your replies .
I won't message you anymore already , :]
As i know this is what you always wanted yeah ?
I won't message you untill you message me .
Well , i have my own reasons why i don't reply your messages . :]
I will still be waiting , :]

Blog Archive