Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nobody is able to replace you in my heart, ♥

Hello ,
Ha , morning woken up by friend morning call .
Heh , Went back to La la land to sleep .
Awhile, woke up . & i keep feeling sleepy .
Ohhxc well , I having fever, ._.
Went to see the doctor & it cost mummy $60 Plus .
Haa , went home slept untill 9 plus ?
Woke up , ate breakfast and took the medicine .
Used Laptop , changed blogskins as my blog screw up , Many thanks to marie`ZhuMeiLing for helping me with my blog . :]
Had a great chat with ZhuMeiLing & CookieMonster just now . :]
Thanks Alot, ! <3




I rather lose everything , then losing you
No one else i more more important to me as you .
Nobody is able to replace you in my heart, ♥
No One else is as important as you , ILOVEYOU .
One More Day ,,, Awaiting . ! :]

Blog Archive