Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tags repliedd ! {:

Hello ,
Hmm , second post for the day .
I shall do my tags reply here, so spot your name here . (:

TAGS REPLIEDD ! {:

;♥/Jiaqi (!): Wah, pamela no link me. D:
;♥/Jiaqi (!): Eh, stop quarreling here la, no use. -.-
; Haaa, paiseh Linked . (: Haaa, she private her blog mah . /:

x.Heart: TAGTAG
; Thanks (:

Tengteng: Hello XINGAN! :D Link me? TY. & Tagged :}
; Hello XINGAN, Link you soon . Thanks.

Emelia: relink me
; Relink you soon, but i can't view your blog .

[c-4]♥[/c] SANDY (:: TAGGED (:
; Thanks Girlf

Weili: Ur essay sure pass de write so long
; Yeah .

`ShirShir(:: You can choose to play the game, Pause the game and even stop the game. Wow. Such a NICE GAME you having with me. Fun ma? Enjoy ma? Laugh die.
`ShirShir(:: -Marie, Barking here le ah? Nice. Bark at my blog leh. Aww.. Sad manzx. Ehs, Private your blog cause don't want to play liao ahs? Wow. This is a game eh. So this world you own ! Nice !
`ShirShir(:: Wow wow wow. I knew she will kp here. Laughs. Nice. I have new things to update my blog. Can say. She will be my blog topic. Nice Nice.
; Haaah, Got new things to update le ah? <:


Cyrus: Marie , Now you're barking at Pamela's Blog bark ? What the **** is wrong with you
; Haaah, let her bark (:

JOANNE: Sweetiepie ! (: tags, link me! (:
Okay, Link you soon

Marie: aiya you want talk in msn i don want ppl say what i spam your blog ,
; Laughs, talked in msn? Why asked people talked to me ah?
Marie: i have attitude problem so ? i love my behaviour . if you think that im irritating TELL ME . why now hide behind the other party and say bull****
; Lols, O: I didn't hide behind the party and said bullshit kay .
Marie: it not me that say it i told you , i want you to know . and if you think i worst then a 7 year ol then so be it .
; O:
Marie: bad , then you will feel happy inside . then if you're blaming me for telling all those thing related to gary that is hurtful i can tell you ; Marie: and now who the one being sacarstic ? it has none of your business and at the start you said you won't be siding anymore if i know fake ! you will always go shirley side , support her , mke me look

; Its you the one being sacarstic first, i didn't said that i won't be siding anymore. I not always side shirley, support her, make you look bad .
Marie: and the li hai jiu hao bu yao jia li hai , i wasn't saying her , i said already i never say her guilty for what .
; O: then do you have to walked past her and said that . Don't need right, obviously you are trying to say her.
; She's not guilty, its just that you walked past her and you said that .
Marie: but then i don think i am . i am a human being not to call dog la , please . how she treat me i know , i never take it for gratned .
; You never took it for granted? But, how you treated her back?
Marie: you can say i am a dog barking in your tagboard , but am i ? to you yes cause you're siding her
; I am siding shirley's doesn't mean that i will said that you are a dog. Don't assume that i will say you .
Marie: it not like you want me to hide from you right ?
; Laughs
Marie: plus when i tell you about gary thing is for you own good
; Oh ? Formyowngood ? Hurting me, is for my own good? Joke.
Marie: and , i never say that chiweng will like me back okay
; Laughs, i never said that you said that chiweng will like you back, don't bhb.
Marie: i get blamed for starting the thing yes i started it , but i never meant it to get worst ,
; Because you are the one who started it .
Marie: i quarrel with her jiu go her side le
; I always side her de kay, why you jealous i side her? Laughs
Marie: why ? she say you you follow her
; I follwed her is because the way she treat me is seriously better then the way you treat me .
Marie: i never regret helping you sia, but then i helped you and i get this back ,
; The fact is you are the one who started all this, and thats why i treat you this way.
Marie: then tell jaslyn i ka roanne jiao wei .
Marie: then you tell jaslyn that i bomb roanne go gh thing out
; Yeah, you did . You wrote it in your blog before you private it .
Marie: and i not saying you cannot type it out , why you also being sacarstic what , why on phone tell roanne joyce like gary lehs
; Haa, laughs . I am sacarstic? say whatever you want to say then, what i told roanne is my business yeah? Don't kaypo, as its not your problem
Marie: YOU WANT ME AND HER FRIEND BACK AND YOU'RE TYPING THIS ?
; Yeah , i wanted you and shirley to be friend back, but after hearing what shirley told me Not anymore.
Marie: need tell me i open it for you
Marie: aiya , write all you want i close my blog so what ? i hum ma your problem ? now i close my blog need your permission anot ?
Marie: whatever you think la i childish childish la why you dare say you never childish before mehs ? why trying to be a bytch ? i tell you good stuff you give me bad stuff
; Oh? Childish yeah. But, at least i am not anymore. If i am a Bitch, what about you? You told me good stuffs ? Laughs

♥ ://SANDY: TAGGED ; Thanks

Yayu: tagged:) ; thanks
Jiahui: AIAI ! ILOVEYOUU ! Anythingy message me kay ? Will be there for you . <:
; AIAI ! ILOVEYOUTOO ! Kay, thanks a millions <:

Ivy: HELLO LINK ME OKAY!
; Link you soon

Nicholas: Relink (:
; Relink you soon .

-: stop ur shyt around here
; You are?

Sasa: Ps forgot link..
Sasa: Hello DOMOLOVER!. Link meeee up! ((:
; Domo lover! Kay, link you soon .

YAOCHONG: YOYO ! REALX ! DON'T DULAN .
; Yoyoyoyo ! Kay, i am v.relax now . (:

Blog Archive